- Helping people become fully committed followers of Christ!
- Women’s Prayer Group on March 20, 2018 9:30 am
- Bible Study and Prayer Service on March 21, 2018 6:30 pm
- Children in Action / Mission Friends on March 21, 2018 6:30 pm
- Thursday Evening Crochet Lessons & Fellowship on March 22, 2018 6:30 pm
- Sunday School on March 25, 2018 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service on March 25, 2018 10:40 am
- Maundy Thursday Service on March 29, 2018 6:30 pm
- Community Easter Egg Hunt on March 31, 2018 11:00 am
- Easter Morning Service on April 1, 2018 9:30 am
- Deaon’s Meeting on April 5, 2018 4:00 pm
New 6-week Bible Study
from Ray Vander Laan
Starts Sunday, March 9 at 5:00pm
The purpose of this sermon series is to introduce you to Engage, Connect & Serve as a means for conducting the daily ministries of the church.
Engage – means to draw closer to God through worship and to guide others into a face-to-face encounter with the Savior. Yes, that means evangelism!
Connect – happens when God’s people come together in fellowship around His Word to experience a deeper level of trust and knowledge of Him!
Serve – Christ is our servant-model for ministry. He teaches us how to serve each other and the world around us. We are called to serve!
Engage, Connect & Serve will help guide the ministries of the church. If a program doesn’t fit one of these categories, then we won’t do the program!
In late June we will begin an extensive study of the letter of Ephesians. The Apostle Paul wrote to the church at Ephesus while in prison at Rome (cf. Eph. 3:1; 4:1; 6:20). Three major themes stand out in the letter – the Wealth of the Church (Eph. 1:3-3:21), the Walk of the Church (Eph. 4:1-6:9) and the Warfare of the Church (Eph. 6:10-24). Paul’s primary purpose in writing the letter was to encourage the church to walk in the spirit of oneness and unity. I pray that God will bless us as we study Ephesians together.
Preached by Pastor Michael J. Frazier
Tuesday, December 12, 2012