5 Week Series, Starts October 24th at 6:30 pm in the Sanctuary
Like the Roman Empire, today’s governments and organizations can become centered on power and believe their messages are the “good news.” As Christians, we’re called to proclaim God’s name in all the earth (1 Chronicles 16:8), but how do we to do that in the midst of false gospels?
In this fifteenth volume of That The World May Know, discover how Paul communicated the Good News of Christ to Philippi, a Roman colony that worshiped false gods. Can you live the message as Paul did while he encouraged the church in Philippi to consider itself a colony of heaven, not Rome?
Consider your citizenship— and the message you convey to the world—as Ray Vander Laan takes you deeper into the culture of ancient Philippi.
Experience the Bible in historical context as you walk in the footsteps of the second missionary tour of the Apostle Paul in Greece — in locations like Philippi, Thessaloniki, and Delphi.
- Helping people become fully committed followers of Christ!
- Children in Action / Mission Friends / Youth on Mission on October 24, 2018 6:30 pm
- Bible Study and Prayer Service on October 24, 2018 6:30 pm
- Sunday School on October 28, 2018 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service on October 28, 2018 10:40 am
- Deaon’s Meeting on November 3, 2018 10:00 am
- Thanksgiving 2nd Sunday Fellowship on November 11, 2018 12:00 pm
- Business Meeting on November 14, 2018 6:30 pm
- Church Council Meeting on December 9, 2018 6:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Service on December 24, 2018 11:00 pm
- New Year’s Eve Fellowship on December 31, 2018 7:30 pm