Trees provide oxygen for our lungs. Without trees in the world, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue living. Therefore, trees are vital for our existence. Beyond this basic understanding, trees are often used as theological images for theology. This series will explore famous trees in the Bible and examine how these trees help shape our theological roots. My prayer is that our faith will grow deeps roots!
- Helping people become fully committed followers of Christ!
- Sunday School on July 22, 2018 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service on July 22, 2018 10:40 am
- VBS “Game On” on July 22, 2018 6:00 pm
- Children in Action / Mission Friends / Youth on Mission on July 25, 2018 6:30 pm
- Bible Study and Prayer Service on July 25, 2018 6:30 pm
- VBS Family Night on July 27, 2018 6:00 pm
- Deaon’s Meeting on August 2, 2018 4:00 pm
- 2nd Sunday Fellowship on August 12, 2018 12:00 pm
- Walker’s Small Group on August 19, 2018 4:00 pm
- Thursday Evening Crochet Lessons & Fellowship on September 6, 2018 6:30 pm