Trees provide oxygen for our lungs. Without trees in the world, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue living. Therefore, trees are vital for our existence. Beyond this basic understanding, trees are often used as theological images for theology. This series will explore famous trees in the Bible and examine how these trees help shape our theological roots. My prayer is that our faith will grow deeps roots!
- Helping people become fully committed followers of Christ!
- Sunday School on December 17, 2017 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service on December 17, 2017 10:40 am
- Walker’s Small Group on December 17, 2017 4:00 pm
- Christmas Concert on December 17, 2017 6:00 pm
- Women’s Prayer Group on December 19, 2017 9:30 am
- Tuesday Evening Crochet Lessons & Fellowship on December 19, 2017 6:00 pm
- Children in Action / Mission Friends on December 20, 2017 6:30 pm
- Bible Study on December 20, 2017 6:30 pm
- Christmas Eve Service on December 24, 2017 10:40 am
- Deaon’s Meeting on January 4, 2018 4:00 pm